Tentipi Safir Range
Safir Range Key Features
● Tentipi's premium range: Safir tents use premium materials and have more ventilation options
● Ready for any weather: it weathers storms, vents in summer and stays warm in winter - especially with the optional stove
● Fast to pitch: You'll pitch it in ten minutes the first time - and with practice you can do it in three
● CP means a breathable cotton/polyester blend for camping in comfort
● Standing room inside
● Three rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at the bottom help keep cool and feed oxygen to the stove.
● Tentipi's best fabric is a cotton/polyester mix that's stronger, more water repellent and more colour fast.
Which Tentipi Should you Choose?
● What size Tentipi for a perfect night's sleep?
● Safir, Zirkon or Onyx? Find out the differences and why they matter?
● Which accessories are essential for your camp?
Read our Tentipi buyers' guide now