- Zirkon 15 CP
- Choosing Accessories
- Why Buy Tentipi?
This tent is suitable for a wide range of varied activities and purposes. Some examples:
For activities with children and young people.
Groups of 25-35 people can get together for socialising and meals, protected from the elements. 15 people can sleep in the tent. Because it is easy to handle and weighs so little, the Tentipi Zirkon 15 cp is the most sensible alternative for this size of group, no matter whether they are cycling, hiking, canoeing or travelling by car or boat.
For all kinds of educational activities performed outdoors.
As a warm shelter or depot in conjuction with various sports and outdoor activities.
For families or a crowd of friends who want to be "king" of the camp site or just have plenty of space.
These our popular with Local Authority Youth Services who use them as shelters for there holiday projects, often they go up and down twice a day.
Tentipi Zirkon Features
- Exceptional comfort and homeliness
- Erected in 3 minutes
- Standing headroom
- Excellent materials
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner tent
- Door: double zips and integrated mosquito net
- Ground tensioners: strong straps fitted with metal peg rings; attached to tent panels via broad fabric webs to reduce stress points; adaptable for use on snow; acetal buckle on “light” Nordic tipis and with metal buckle on “cp” models
- Ready for use with floor or inner tent via adjustable floor tensioners
- Hanging loop for drying
- Ventilator cap: patented, advanced In-Tent Vent™ system; double piece with six opening points, controllable from Inside the tent; integrated chimney opening; mosquito net in upper part; tighter seal thanks to fibreglass rods
- Larger smoke/ventilation opening at the top
- Mosquito net ceiling: allows good ventilation while protecting against mosquitos, even without an inner tent
- Storm cords: with reflecting threads woven into the cords; pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- Many fastenings for attaching accessories and tensioning the inner tent better
- Patented, integrated porch sleeve for a better-fitting and more stylish porch (accessory)
- One large, rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimal ventilation on hot days and the best possible smoke control
We highly recommend buying a Tentipi floor, we always use one, even in hot dry weather. They are durable and long lasting. Pete & Lesley
To tour our 2019 Tentipi camp in virtual Reality and look how people kit out their Tentipi please click here
Manufacturers Product Number 100165
|No floor||Humid when hot, damp when cold|
|Comfort Floor||Standard floor zip options Zip protected from mud Long lasting quality material|
|Small Firebox||Small and light|
|Large Firebox||Small and light|
|Frontier Plus for 15||Budget option, 4 inch flue|
|Eldfell 15||Stainless steel, secondary burn, all packs into own box|
|Canopy 8 CP and Connector (stock item)||Provides rain shelter at the entrance and rain and sun shelter for outside the tipi. Can be pitched separately as a tarp or bivvy. Includes three strong poles.|