- Olivin 2 Combi
- Why Buy Tentipi
The Olivin Combi, consisting of the Olivin Light with Inner Tent, weighs 3.4 kg and is able to sleep two people (plus a dog!) with room for four people to comfortably sit and socialise.
- Takes just 3 minutes to erect.
- In-Tent Vent ventilation system in the high peak provides natural ventilation in warmer weather, easily regulated from the inside, with storm cord holders that prevent cord tangling.
- Large ventilation openings on the inner, each fitted with a mosquito net, facilitate natural ventilation.
- Strong floor material that stops ground damp, a common problem in low-weight tents.
- Suitable for use in any season thanks to the built-in and raisable snowflap.
- Smoke chimney on microstove can be led out through the peak of the outer tent.
- Can be used without the inner-tent (purchased separately). It is very light and the incline allows any condensation on the inner surface to run off better than in other types of tent.
- The well-ventilated inner-tent can also be used separately for insect protection in fair weather.
- It has no flimsy poles that can break, and the central pole can be easily repaired out in nature or replaced by a wooden pole.
- The tent is tensioned with straps instead of cords, guylines are generally not needed.
- Exceptionally stable in strong winds.
- In an emergency, a small open fire can be line inside.
Inner tent diameter 2.8m
Pack size 19 x 41cm
Sleeps 2 with lots of space
Non breathable Traillix C
Lightweight ripstop polyamide fabric. UV-protected
and silicone-coated on both sides. A carefully
chosen, light and very fine standard fabric
The mesh in the top and the vents is approx 900 holes per square inch, so should stop midgies!!
Read about the Olivin on Dave Cornthwaite's Expediton 1000 and the world record at his Yes Tribe events.
To tour our 2019 Tentipi camp in virtual Reality and look how people kit out their Tentipi please click here
Manufacturers Product Number 30100