- Safir Info
quality materials and construction with a versatile event shelter.
● Triangular panels so you can raise the walls
● Hidden zips when the walls are down
● Adustable poles to keep the sides raised
● A covered area up to 50 square metres
Safir is Tentipi's only range with:
● Three rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at the bottom help keep cool and manage smoke from the stove.
● Tentipi's best fabric is a cotton/polyester mix that's stronger, more water repellent and more colour fast.
It also has:
● Ventilator cap: the patented In-Tent Vent system has two vents with six opening points and an integrated chimney opening. You can use it from inside the tent to manage your airflow and temperature. It has both mosquito net in the upper part, and a tight seal thanks to fibreglass rods.
● Ground tensioners: these straps help you get the perfect pitch anywhere. Strong straps attach with metal buckles and can even be used on snow.
● Mosquito net ceiling: great ventilation and protection from insects, even without an inner tent.
● Storm resistance: Tentipi's top rating for foul weather with reflective storm cords.
● Double-zip door with integrated mosquito net.
To find out more about the Safir - including what makes it different from Tentipi's other tents and what size to buy - read our buyers guide.
Manufacturers Product Number 10156