- More Info
The patches supplied in this kit will provide a temporary water resistant repair for GORE-TEX® fabric products.
· Patches should be kept in sealed plastic bag until used.
· Area to be repaired must be clean and dry.
· Patch will not adhere effectively to loose debris, grease or oil.
· Patch should overlap tear by at least 1/2" in all directions.
· Remove release paper from back of patch. Lay GORE® product on a smooth flat surface and apply patch using finger pressure (adhesive side down). Rub patch surface in a circular motion from the center out covering the entire patch area.
· Product can be used immediately; however, the adhesive will continue to strengthen over the next 12 to 24 hours.
· The durability of the patch can be enhanced by applying heat and moderate pressure. Use a clean iron and set to medium heat. Press with moderate pressure in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
Manufacturers Product Number MN30