- Safir Info
Safir is the most versatile range Tentipi make. Swedish professionals use them in ice fields, storm-force gales, on glaciers and in blazing heat. But they're equally at home car camping, canoe touring or at a family site. If you want to be at home wherever you camp, choose the Safir.
Safir is Tentipi's only range with:
● Three rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at the bottom help keep cool and feed oxygen to the stove.
● Tentipi's best fabric lightweight fabric is Traillix Pro, a very light, waterproof fabric made from nylon 66. We recommend pairing it with a Pro inner tent to reduce condensation.
It also has:
● Ventilator cap: the patented In-Tent Vent system has two vents with six opening points and an integrated chimney opening. You can use it from inside the tent to manage your airflow and temperature. It has both mosquito net in the upper part, and a tight seal thanks to fibreglass rods.
● Ground tensioners: these straps help you get the perfect pitch anywhere. Strong straps attach with metal buckles and can even be used on snow.
● Mosquito net ceiling: great ventilation and protection from insects, even without an inner tent.
● Storm resistance: Tentipi's top rating for foul weather with reflective storm cords.
● Double-zip door with integrated mosquito net.
To find out more about the Safir - including what makes it different from Tentipi's other tents and what size to buy - read our buyers guide.
Manufacturers Product Number 10950