- Zirkon 5 Light
While not as suitable as the Safir for storm-force gales or glacier camping, we think the Zirkon is ideal for the conditions most people camp in. Whether you're car touring, out with your family or canoe touring, the Zirkon will keep you comfortable.
● Rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom for ventilation and smoke control.
● Tentipi's Traillix Comfort is a lightweight ripstop polyamide fabric. It's UV protected and silicone coated on both sides. We recommend pairing it with a Comfort inner tent to reduce condensation.
It also has:
● Ventilator cap: the patented In-Tent Vent system has two vents with six opening points and an integrated chimney opening. You can use it from inside the tent to manage your airflow and temperature. It has both mosquito net in the upper part, and a tight seal thanks to fibreglass rods.
● Ground tensioners: these straps help you get the perfect pitch anywhere. Strong straps attach with metal buckles and can even be used on snow.
● Mosquito net ceiling: great ventilation and protection from insects, even without an inner tent.
● Foul weather protection: class leading storm resistance with reflective tension cords.
● Double-zip door with integrated mosquito net.
To find out more about the Zirkon - including what makes it different from Tentipi's other tents and what size to buy - read our buyers guide.