- Olivin 2 Light
- Why Buy Tentipi
The Olivin Light is the outer tent of the Olivin Combi, weighing 1.9 kg and able to sleep two people (plus a dog!) with room for four people to comfortably sit and socialise. It does not include an inner or floor.
- Takes just 3 minutes to erect.
- In-Tent Vent ventilation system in the high peak provides natural ventilation in warmer weather, easily regulated from the inside, with storm cord holders that prevent cord tangling.
- Suitable for use in any season thanks to the built-in and raisable snowflap.
- Smoke chimney on microstove can be led out through the peak of the outer tent.
- Can be used without the inner-tent (purchased separately). It is very light and the incline allows any condensation on the inner surface to run off better than in other types of tent.
- It has no flimsy poles that can break, and the central pole can be easily repaired out in nature or replaced by a wooden pole.
- The tent is tensioned with straps instead of cords, guylines are generally not needed.
- Exceptionally stable in strong winds.
- In an emergency, a small open fire can be line inside.
To tour our 2019 Tentipi camp in virtual Reality and look how people kit out their Tentipi please click here
Manufacturers Product Number 30101