Lifesystems Chlorine Dioxide (high strength) Water Purification Droplet Set
Chlorine Dioxide Droplets are a safe and effective method of disinfecting water. They kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The droplets have a quick reaction time and leave much less residual taste than ordinary chlorine. Treat up to 60 litres of water. Once water has been purified it should be kept in a sealed container. This container should either be kept in the dark or should be designed so that it does not allow light in, e.g. a metal water bottle. If these steps are followed, the water should be safe to drink for 2-3 days.
This is the modern replacement for the banned chemical Iodine.